Part Time Office Administrator – Temporary (to cover maternity leave)
Clean Slate is a charity providing 1 to 1 support and counselling to male and female victims of emotional, sexual, domestic, physical and mental abuse.
The Successful Applicant must have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the charity forward...
Working within a team you will be responsible for the following: -
- General office admin
- Reception, diary management, appointment scheduling.
- Personable with excellent Telephone customer service skills.
- Processing queries and responding to query emails.
- Needs to be professional at all times
- Deal with confidential sensitive client information
- Be competent with Excel and Word
- Strong administration skills
- Confident, enthusiastic, conscientious and non-judgemental
- A team player, as well as the ability to work independently
What's on Offer?
• 16 hours a week, Monday to Thursday 9am to 1pm
• £8 per hour
• Great culture and values
How to Apply
• If you feel you have the right skills and experiences to create a career within our charity, please send your CV to Nadia Brown at email@example.com by the 25th February 2017.