Find out how you can be referred to our services.
You can contact us directly to discuss getting support from us (self-referral).
1. Complete the relevant referral form, please note that the Domestic Abuse referral for is only for those wanting support for domestic abuse.
2. We will be in touch within five working days after receiving your form.
3. We will give you more information about our services and discuss the next steps with you (either arranging a meeting or being placed on a waiting list).
If you have any questions or would like to complete the form over the phone, then please call the office on 01869 232461.
If you are not sure which service is right for you, then you are welcome to call us and talk through your options.
We take third-party referrals from professionals working with clients who may wish to access our services. We only take referrals if the explicit permission of the client is obtained before a referral is made.
For referrals into our services:
1. Please fill out a third-party referral form.
2. We will acknowledge receipt and contact the client within five working days to discuss next steps.
3. We will contact you again to give you the outcome of the referral.
You can also contact the office on 01869 232461 for more information or to make a referral by phone.
If you are not sure what Clean Slate can offer your client, or whether there are other services which may be more appropriate, you are welcome to contact us for confidential advice and signposting.